Expungement Law in St Louis, MO
When you decide to change your life, sometimes your past isn’t as easy to leave behind as you might have hoped. At The Law Office Of Shin Cho, we can help. Our criminal expungement lawyers in St Louis, MO, understand that with the following benefits, your life can go in a different and very positive new direction:
- Records Will No Longer Be Available To the Public
- No Necessary Disclosure for Job Applications
- No Necessary Disclosure When Applying for Housing
- No Necessary Disclosure When Applying for Certain Types Of Education
Make Sure You Get Your Best Day In Court With Our Support
Begin a brand new chapter with a clean slate. We are ready to fight for your legal rights, and provide you with the best and most effective case to have your records sealed, or even expunged completely. Our team is attentive to every client, because each case is important to us. You can count on prompt communications and answers to your questions. When you come in for your consultation, you can expect us to discuss all of the following important details:
- Whether Or Not Your Particular Offense Is Eligible for Expungement
- Whether Or Not You Are Eligible for Expungement
- What the Process Of Expungement Will Involve for Your Case
- How To Keep You Informed About the Effects Of Expungement
Call us today at The Law Office Of Shin Cho to schedule a consultation in St Louis, MO.
Limited Time Offer!
Free Initial Consultation
The Law Office Of Shin Cho
3245 Lemay Ferry Rd
St Louis, MO 63125
Restrictions may apply
Offer Ends April 28, 2018
Your offer has been sent to your email.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 6:00pm|